Sarah's Journey Ch. 014

014 Wait! I did what!? Where!? Pt.2

"So, you don't want me to cover up, but you're obviously not comfortable?" I asked trying to seem surprised.

"Well no you're amazingly hot..." he only got that much said and I zoned out because of the lightning storm that was going on in my vagina. I felt a twitch almost like I was being worked up toward an orgasm. This was really unusual, there had to be something wrong with me, I remember thinking. I mean I was drowning in attention, at least that's how it felt, and I loved it. Was this because at 32 years old I had never gotten much if any attention? Was I trying to overdose on attention like a drug? I snapped back to the beach and the 3 college guys there 1 sitting and 2 standing with obvious erections trying to win the fight with their speedos. I quickly decided to worry about the soul searching, why, questions later. Fuck it live for the day right?

Trying to figure out a way to recover from my lapse of attention when I zoned out just now, I opened my mouth, again without even thinking. "I'm sorry I was staring at your penises, what was that you said?"

All 3 were there with wide open eyes, speechless. Yet that even furthered the battle between their 20 something cocks struggling to expand completely and the material of the speedo trying to fight against it.

"So if it's so uncomfortable why wear speedos? If you're expecting to possibly get hard that is?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Because we're not trying to draw attention to it and hide it because, public beach." the shortest guy answered with a little sarcasm in his voice.

"Oh I guess that makes sense." I said backing off of the heavy layer of naivety that might have been too thick. "So your board shorts are more comfortable I guess?"

"Oh yes much more, but also it'd be completely obvious if we're hard." he answered again. "Well at least 2 of us anyway." his friend said both playfully pushing the guy sitting on the ground less than an arms length from me.

I leaned over and pulled his knee toward me to open his legs for a better view, took an obvious intent look at the guys package that was nicely straining against this confining speedo. "I don't know, seems to me he'd be easy to spot on the beach." I said as I noticed him start to swell as I stared for a few seconds before looking back up at the other guys.

I always love making sure no ones ego is bruised even if the guy is under endowed. Probably because I knew how it felt and was finally getting away from that myself.

After a few seconds of semi stunned silence I looked at all of them and said. "Well it's no secret to me." "So why don't you all change into your board shorts and be comfortable?" "I can turn my back if you'd like." I said to them all.

I could see all of them thinking and not sure what to do. I leaned over to get another wine from my beach bag, while pulling my shoulder back just enough to finish pulling the small yellow triangle off my right nipple so it was completely exposed with the material shifted to the outside of my boob.

I leaned back up, noticing all of them staring at my now fully exposed nipple, opened my wine and took a drink. Pretending not to notice, yet all the while loving how the sun felt on my exposed right nipple.

The guy still sitting down and right next to me, got up and said, "Well if you don't care I don't." Looking down at me one last time, with his cock that was struggling to get completely hard under his speedo, he said "That is ok right?"

"Well you don't see me complaining yet do you?" I said trying to contain my excitement.

"Ok, fuck it." he said as he bent over sliding his speedo down to his ankles and stepping out of it. He stood back up and right in front of me with this cock no longer pent up it looked rock hard, sticking straight out but curving backwards a bit. Staring I noticed it was gently pulsing with his heart beat. He hesitated standing there with this beautiful cock there only about a foot from my face. I felt my vagina start to continue dripping down my thighs. All the while I stared at his cock, it was shorter than the guy I gave a hand job to outside the gym but about as wide. It still looked big to me from what I knew.

As he stood there and I sat there admiring his tool he had to work with, the other 2 guys did the same. Both of their cocks sprung out in relief and almost instantly finished expanding to their maximum size.

They all were similar in size with some variations, but all around 5-6" and of equally varying thicknesses.

"There that wasn't so hard was it?" I said trying to seem like it was accident. Then waiting to see what they did.

A few more seconds passed. "Well ok it, errr they, well you all, are hard. But that wasn't so bad no was it?"

"No not really." they all said.

"Oh no not at all." I said with a sly sexy grin, eyeing them the whole time.

The guy closest to me was looking around for his board shorts, while the other 2 were fumbling to get theirs on. His had fallen into my crater I had dug for my boobs so I could lay down. I reached in and pulled them out, and said "Are these ones yours?" While I was holding them away from him and behind me as best I could putting me between his rock hard cock and his shorts.

He reached over for them and I teasingly pulled them back away from his reach again. He stepped forward to grab them. As he did I reached up with my other hand and grabbed his pulsing erection, it was hard, like really hard like steel almost. And it felt hot, not like body temp warm, but hot in my hand as I squeezed firmly. "Watch out with that thing, you're going to put someones eye out." I laughed looking up at him. He stopped shocked as I smiled up at him, and gave him his shorts, but letting my grip of his cock linger for a second or 2 more and then giving him a couple of firm squeezes before I let go.

I think I partially did this because the other 2 were ribbing him about his size. He was the smallest of the 3 but definitely not significantly. Grinning he looked back at his buddies as he got his shorts on and arranged his erection in them. By now they were all 3 dressed again and they were right, it was impossible for them to hide their rock hard cocks in board shorts. They all had a tent pitched that only seemed to be hidden if they were sitting down with their knees bent up in front of them.

With all of us sitting there, them trying to hide their tents for what reason I still don't know, we chatted and drank for a while. I crossed my legs and leaned back on my elbows which thrust my DD breasts out in front of me and up so they were solidly out on display against my small size 4 frame that clearly was smaller than what you would expect to hold breasts this big. I slowly let my knees fall to the ground and lay flat also exposing my bottoms that covered my pussy but not quite all the way to my inner thighs, with the bright yellow material there that almost screamed, look at me!

With all 3 watching this and me pretending not to know my right nipple was still completely exposed as it had been for the lats 20 mins. I pointed out that they all still looked pensive.

"Well we're still, ummm, hard." one mentioned.

"I figured that. Thought you would be more comfortable though." I questioned.

"Just didn't want to be...you know we're not used to a girl acting like this and it's really weird for us that's all." I was finally told.

"Girl?" I mused.

"Well ya we figured you're our age, 22-23?" he said.

"Oh." I said sipping my wine. "Well I've already told you I don't care that you're hard, actually I think it's a compliment."

"A compliment?"

"Well yes, it's certainly not a reaction you have to someone unattractive is it?"

With that I got up with my wine in 1 hand and sandals in the other. "I'm going to cool off for a minute." I said as I was about to turn away.

"Hey wait." The guy closest to me said.

I turned around and looked at him waiting for what he was going to say.

"You've got your umm, right..." he pointed at my right nipple that had been out for probably 20 minutes now.

"Oh." I said as I looked down. I leaned down and toward him, "Can you fix that for me?" I asked with wine in one hand and sandals in the other.

He happily reached over and pulled what there was of my top back to center over my nipple.

I giggled "Thanks." as I turned to head to the water that I was dreading because of how cold it was.

I heard them excitedly talking as I walked away. Sitting my wine down and putting on my sandals I braced myself for how cold the water was going to be. But I had to pee so bad I didn't care.

The icy water really shocked me back to reality as I got in up to my shoulders and when sank all the way under water. Was I making a huge mistake I thought by toying with these guys? I though while I was underwater. I stood up and slowly started back to shore. Relieved as I walked out of the water I grabbed my wine and headed back. Making sure that my breasts giggled as much as I could make them while I walked.

I got back and noticed my guy friend sitting next to where I was, was sitting there with his legs laying down flat in front of him, causing his still hard cock to stand right up front and center for all to see. This excited me and I was starting to be glad I took a quick trip to get wet. I looked down at his unmistakeable erection and smiled.

"Well someone is still happy to see me it seems." I said with a huge grin. Standing there still dripping with sea water. Then looking at the other 2 guys with a slight smile as I then glanced at their legs still bent up in front of them. I was kind of surprised by how reserved they were being as my guy here next to me seemed to be loosening up.

"And someone looks like they're cold." he said looking at my nipples that were now sticking straight out through the thin yellow material of my top that provided hardly minimal coverage. There was no hiding them without putting my hands over them.

I looked down at them and said, "Ya the water is a bit chilly." And sat back down to dry off.

Opening another wine I was a bit buzzed now and was loving it if I'm being honest. I laid down on my back to get some sun. I looked over at the 2 guys furthest away and said, "See I stand up as well, I'm not ashamed." as I looked up at my huge breasts that stood straight up and could hide my head behind while I was laying on my back.

Eventually they also lowered their knees and were sitting there with their dicks pointing to the sky. I felt a certain amount of satisfaction from that for some unknown reason. Was it power or influence, I thought before reminding myself to worry about that later.

"You look like you are getting a bit much sun, do you have sunscreen?" I was asked by my closest guy.

"Yes it's in my bag." I said without moving.

"Do you want me to get it for you?" he asked after a few seconds.

"Sure." I answered.

He fumbled in my bag for a second and found it. I always preferred tanning oil to cream, I hated the white pasty stuff that you have to rub in or look like you had dried antiperspirant all over you.

Holding the bottle there waiting for me to take it, I didn't move and just waited.

"Here's your tan oil?" he said while the other 2 continued to stare at me, all 3 of them still sporting tents in their shorts for over an hour now.

I didn't reply.

"You don't want to burn, do you need help putting any on your back?"

"Yes that'd be great." as I laid there still not moving.

A few seconds later I sat up arranged my towel back over the cavern I dug for my boobs earlier and laid face down. Leaving him still there holding the bottle.

I heard the cap snap open, and said "Oh thank you..." hoping he'd get the hint.

Luckily he did and he rubbed tanning oil all over my back, neck, backs of my arms, and legs. I assume his friends were watching and wishing they'd been a bit more outgoing as he had been. As he had been dancing around my ass unsure if it was ok to go there as well, he was finishing up my thighs and as he slowly moved closer to my ass waiting to see if I was going to get upset. With his hand just below my ass cheek and slightly on the inside of my thigh, I opened my legs invitingly. He paused I could feel his hand tremble a bit and then he continued rubbing oil in between my thighs.

As he did so with great care he got closer to my vagina gently and slowly. I was imagining what he was thinking and how hard his cock had to be now. As he did, I tilted my ass up and put his fingers right on my opening with only the thin material of my bottoms between us.

"Ok, thanks." I said as I once again rolled to the side and repositioned myself to lay down on my back.

He was kneeling right next to me with his cock throbbing through his shorts and I could see a small wet spot from his precum. He didn't move as I laid there right beneath him, with his cock sticking out over me.

"Oh, you were going to do this side as well weren't you?" I asked calmly.

Eagerly he started again. From my neck down to my shoulders, and this time will less caution he started oiling the tops of my breasts. As I sat there motionless, struggling not to smile, he gently continued rubbing the sides of my breasts and then the bottoms. He was more comfortably caressing my breasts while his buddies watched in amazement. Grazing my bikini top, I calmly mentioned "It doesn't do much good to put oil on top of the suit." In a hint that you'd have to be deaf to ignore.

With that I felt his hands both slide under the small triangle patches of fabric and on to my nipples. It was electric and I was now very wet and unsure of how obvious that was as I was still damp from my brief swim. He was kneading my breasts now and was mesmerized it seemed. About then I hear, "Hey do you need any more help?" from the other 2 guys.

"I think I got this guys." he said.

"But it might not be too bad of an idea." I added so his surprise, or sadness I couldn't tell which. The other 2 guys definitely were happy to hear that as they scurried to their feet and came right over.

There I was laying on the beach in the warm sun, with barely enough swimsuit covering me to qualify as not nude, with these 3 pretty hot guys kneeling over me all with unmistakeable tents in their board shorts. And now all of them were rubbing tanning oil all over me. I gazed up at the site and thought I might just orgasm from that stimulation alone. After a couple of seconds I could feel 2 hands on each breast massaging my oily skin and trying to figure out if they were able to hold one with 2 hands or if they needed a 3rd to cover one. Smiling up at them I raised my right arm and wiped some oil from my breast and spread it over my fingers and palm. The guy on my right was the guy that was most daring of the 3 so far, and as I oiled my hand I slowly guided my hand to his shorts. And gently up the leg.

He stopped massaging my right breast with his hands and was just still but I could hear his breathing getting heavy. I slowly reached further up and gently massaged his testicles with the tanning oil, gently squeezing and fondling his balls as they rested in my hand comfortably. Then I reached up and encircled his still rock hard cock with my oily and slick hand. I slowly began to stroke his cock as I was being massaged by the 3.

He finally composed him self a bit and resumed massaging my breast with both hands. He was looking down at me and the other 2 were watching my hand in his shorts with wide eyes. I gripped him a bit firmer and sped up my strokes on his cock. I could feel the veins down the length of his shaft and the ridge of his head as my hand moved forward and back. He was so hard there was no give at all and his skin slid smoothly up and down his shaft with my hand speeding up. He started to breath deeper and stopped rubbing my right breast. So had his friends stopped what they were rubbing on and were watching my hand positioning almost violently on his cock. I could feel my huge breasts starting to jiggle and bounce as my motion became faster and more vigorous.

A minute later if that I felt his cock swell in my hand and start spasming as he let out a groan and I felt the first squirt of his hot cum splash inside his shorts and all over my hand. I kept going though and kept pumping non stop the whole time he kept cumming. He didn't cum for as long or as many spurts as my last experience, which I found interesting. But when he did stop I kept going for a few more seconds to make sure he was done. I pulled my oil and cum coated hand out of his shorts and wiped it off on a near by towel.

Looking up at the guys I said to the other 2 "Why did you all stop?" in a calm and as matter of fact tone as I could muster. They immediately resumed massaging my legs and left breast. Smiling down at me, my no longer bashful guy excused himself to make a quick trip to the water. Holding my head up I suggested that we might move a sun umbrella between us and the beach incase of passers by.

The guy rubbing my legs hopped up and moved the umbrella, and came back heading for my legs with more oil. I stopped him and held his hand on my right breast that was now unattended and he also started massaging. With these 2 eagerly rubbing my over sides breasts each with both hands solidly on each breast I was in heaven. I love being the center of attention, not to mention I was very aware that my DD breasts were big enough to comfortable take 2 guys hands each. And just 2 years ago I was barely an A cup. How could life get much better?

Returning from his rinse off my guy that set up his towel right next to me, knelt down over my shins, oiled up his hands and picked right back up massaging my thighs. As he did he again slowly skirted close to my small pink slit and my inner thighs that were already well covered with tanning oil. It wasn't long before he was full on rubbing my pussy with no shyness apparent now. I opened my legs a bit so he could get his hands more easily between my legs.

He slowly began to slide his fingers under the sides of my bottoms as they still covered my delicate pink lips that guarded my vagina. As my breasts were still being massaged I looked up and was met with 2 raging hardons covered only by thin but loose board shorts that could not hide the hard cocks keeping them shaped like tents. As my vagina was dripping by now and I could feel his fingers ever so gently running up and down between my lips massaging my tiny pink slit, I reached up to my hips and gave a tug to the ties that held my bottoms tied on and flicked them open tossing the front forward on the towel in between my legs.

That was all it took, his buddies watched with wide eyes as my pussy was exposed. Besides my Dr and Brandon no one had seen my pussy ever as far back as I could remember. I felt a finger slide just inside me and I winced a little. His fingers were bigger than mine and I could feel I was tight with just one of his fingers barely inside me. After I had tossed my bottoms open for the world to see, I rubbed my hands over my 6 pack abs to pick up more oil.

I then reached up the legs of the shorts of the other 2 guys that had sat down the furthest away from where I was that morning. I gently cupped their balls at the same time and was noticing that they were different, the guy on my left was a bit bigger than his friend on my right, and they were heavier but my left hand found balls that were shaped differently. I laid there with my eyes closed noticing this and finding it incredibly interesting and erotic. I was totally bathed in pleasure.

I reached up and found the 2 rock hard cocks that I knew were there as I felt a finger force my small opening open and work it's way inside me. I heard him say "Wow you're very tight."

"I know be gentle." I managed to reply. r"

https://arabiangazette.com/author/naqesoyo/

https://insideflyer.com/forums/profile/witigome/

https://www.electromaker.io/profile/nugowuyu

https://insideflyer.com/forums/profile/kilutodi/

https://www.electromaker.io/profile/qoxoyumo

https://community.hodinkee.com/members/vizadova

https://forums.salary.sg/members/fipuluyo.html

https://www.hackerearth.com/ru/@plewisswaffield

https://www.mvtimes.com/author/deturodu/

https://www.periodicodaily.com/author/cuzowuve/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

A Treat for Tori Kelly

Cricket Anyone? India's 2nd Innings

Armpits & Cumpops